This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is concluded between the User and Dragon Capital (Cyprus) Limited and regulates the use of the dccl.com.cy website (hereinafter – the "Site"), which is the property of Dragon Capital (Cyprus) Limited.
- This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with Art. 633, 641 et seq. 63 of the Civil Code of Ukraine. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The User is obliged to fully read this Agreement before registering on the Site. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Agreement, the use of the Site by the User must be terminated.
- This Agreement may be amended or supplemented by the Site Administration unilaterally without any notice to Users. In case of significant changes to the Agreement, the Administration will post a notice on the Site and specify the date of entry into force of these changes.
Terms and definitions
- «Website» – an information resource on the Internet, which is located at dccl.com.cy and contains textual, graphical and other information that is perceived as a whole and supported by a set of system software.
- «Content» – information design of the Site.
- «Account» – the User's account created at the time of authorization on the Site, which allows the Owner to identify (authorize) the User by using the User's account on social networks Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- «User» means any individual who has ever accessed the Site and reached the age permitted to accept this Agreement.
- «Party» or together «Parties» – User and / or Owner, Site Administration.
- «Services» (services of the Site) – any services offered on the Site of the Owner.
The Administration of the Site dccl.com.cy treats with responsibility the confidential information of any User who has become a visitor of this Site. By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees to the collection and use of certain information about the User in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and the policy of the Administration of the Site on personal data protection.
In addition, the User agrees that the administration of the Site may collect, use, transmit, process and maintain information related to the User's account in order to provide relevant services.
The Administration of the Site undertakes to collect only the personal information that the User provides voluntarily when the information is needed to provide (improve) services to the User.
The Administration of the Site collects both basic personal data, such as name, surname, patronymic and e-mail address, and secondary (technical) data - cookies, connection information and system information.
Like many other companies, we use cookie technology on our site dccl.com.cy and beyond. Cookies are pieces of information that the Site transfers to the consumer's hard drive to store information related to the Website. This technology expands your ability to use the Internet while maintaining your priorities while browsing a particular site.
Cookies do not contain personal information and cannot in any way configure your system or read information from your hard drive. While browsing our website, we may place cookies on your computer. Such temporary cookies are used to count the number of visits to our site. They are deleted when you exit the browser.
All objects posted on the Site dccl.com.cy - any copyrighted works, information materials, trademarks / trademarks, copyrighted articles, text, design elements, graphics, illustrations, videos and other information content of the Site are the objects of exclusive intellectual property rights of the owners of the Site, unless otherwise specified on the Site.
The use of information materials, author's articles and all information content of the Site in any way and for any purpose is allowed only with the written consent of the owners of the Site.
Responsibilities of the parties
- The site is constantly updated and supplemented with new features, which may change without prior notice to the User. The Administration of the Site has the right to suspend or terminate any function at its discretion.
- The Administration is not responsible for interruptions in the work of the Site in case of software failure, operation of third party equipment or actions of third parties.
- The Administration is not responsible for the actions of the User in connection with the use of the Site.
- The User is liable for breach of its obligations under the Agreement in accordance with the Agreement and the law.
- In case of violation by the User of the requirements established by law and the Agreement, the Site Administration has the right to suspend unilaterally granting access to the Site until the complete elimination of violations committed by the User.
- In case of gross violation of the terms of the Agreement, the Administration has the right to unilaterally block the User's access to the Site.
This Agreement enters into force upon the first visit to the Site dccl.com.cy by the User and is valid between the User and the administration of the Site for the entire period of use of the Site.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by the Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.